Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heidi Klum, Eat Your Heart Out!

Yes, I modeled! I went into the clothing store on board ship and the next thing you know I was a model in a fashion and jewelry show. No, they did not have to beg because I got to wear over 10k in jewels, now reallllllllly. I wore a full length bronze gown with a fabulous 13k topaz ring, a pearl cabochon ring, a necklace of topaz, rubies and diamonds with a bracelet to match. As the song goes...heaven, I'm in heaven.

They took lots of photos so check February ezine for proof I really did this. The entertainment on board has been spectacular and I'm not usually a fan. We saw a virtuoso organist, a harpist, two fantastic Broadway style productions and have met absolutely incredible people from all over the world. There are two specialty restaurants on board, Prego, the Italian one we did two nights ago and tonight we are off to Silk Road, a Nobu brand and anyone who knows sushi knows Nobu.

We have been at sea five days and we're ready to disembark tomorrow in Nuku Hiva in the Marquesa Islands, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kiwipal said...

Oh. Mikki. I don't know what would of sparked the most. you or the BIG Jewelrey... Enjoy the warmth, the sun and the people.