Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chicago 10 Tahiti 80 Guess who's winning?

OK, I'm not there yet but we are heading towards the South Pacific. Oooooh that just feels good writing it. Stopped in Cabo San Lucas, now five days at sea en route to the Polynesian Islands, that sounds pretty damn good too. Not much to report and that's the good news, that means miss type A is now a type B heading to a C. We have been doing all that I wanted to do...nothing.

My speech was so well attended and now it's broadcast all day over the cruise TV so everyone has seen it and I've gotten some great feedback. Hoping that will spill over into friends inviting friends and having an even larger crowd tomorrow. It must be rumored as they have scheduled me for the nightclub not the movie theater, much bigger venue.

Everyone is delightful from the passengers to the crew. I was extremely flattered today when Senator and Former Presidential candidate George McGovern went out of his way to meet me after seeing me on TV. And yes, you can be sure I will have a picture before this cruise is over:-) Ate at the specialty restaurant tonight, Prego and it's one of THE best Italian restaurants I have ever been to. Listened to the jazz trio then to the piano bar then... early to bed, early to rise, makes this li'l speaker....happy.

No comments: