Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aloha and no, I'm not at Trader Vic's Restaurant...

It's been awhile since I wrote but c'mon if you were in Hawaii would you be at your computer? Arrived last week in Kona for one of my favorite clients, California Landscapers. I was with them last year in Nashville and they invited me back, guess it was a mutual love fest. The flight is grueling or else who wouldn't come here all the time, there's a reason it's called Paradise.

Other than speaking for them for two days and attending all their great social events, far be it from me to miss a party, I have been relaxing, sunning, writing, reading, all of my favorite things and no, I haven't been shoe shopping. Flew over to Honolulu for a few more days of RnR and sadly it's been raining. Rather than dwell on that, I have made great use of my time doing more of what I love, balancing my life. See, I do practice what I preach. Two more days in Paradise and I KNOW the sun will be shining tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: