Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Yawker in Texas!

Mikki Williams & Sam Jones | Mikki Williams BlogSam Jones, Vistage Chair-extraordinaire, held his retreat at the YO Ranch, "Africa in Texas," a 40,000-acre exotic hunting ranch. This was mty second visit to the ranch, and it's not exactly my typical Ritz experience (check out my bed-mate at right!).Bed Bug Close Up | Mikki Williams, CSP
I don't attend many meetings where the client yells to the crowd during the meal, "Who wants to shoot after breakfast?"

At the meeting, I had to laugh when I saw Koosh Balls | Mikki Williams, Professional Speakerkoosh balls (that I also have on the table at my own meetings), but these were Texas-size!

I got to go on my own private safari where I Mikki Williams kissing a Giraffekissed a giraffe, goat and camel, and fed a longhorn. I felt like Billy Crystal in "City Slickers."
YO Ranch, Texas


Bull at YO Ranch, Texas | Mikki Williams











No comments: