Sunday, August 30, 2009

If the shoe fits...buy it in every color

OK, OK, I love shoes, does that make me a bad person? Some people love cars! Me? I'd rather wear it or eat it. Great shoes, good food and oh yes, fab' jewelry make this gal very happy. Why write this? I went to my first Flea Market today in FL, yes, I am a virgin FM gal. What a hoot? Did I write that? It was alot of fun, great bargains and I got to pull out my NY bargaining shtick. South FL is rather quiet at this time of year but I am loving the solitude and having a complete mental health week, oh yes, work too but in a relaxed way. Normally, Sunday night is riddled with anxiety for alot of people, moi aussi, at times but here in Paradise as the natives call it, it is much easier to exhale and joyfully anticipate Monday. So Carpe Monday all!

No comments: