Sunday, August 23, 2009

DElicious, DElectable, DElightful, DE-Tox

Well, when you eat all those delicious, delectable, delightful delicacies, it's time to consider a de-tox. It's very "in", haven't you heard? Decades ago, I used to go to the New Age Health Farm in upstate NY, not even sure it's still around. I would go to cleanse and detox mind and body. Then when I started my business, Six Degrees of Wellness, selling natural health products and studying to be a natural health practitioner, I used to detox on my own.

I take more supplements a day than most people take in a month, I believe in them passionately. So when my son, Jason and my good friend, Lisa both told me they were on a detox I got curious. I bought the books, Jason is on Clean by Dr Junger and Lisa is on the Martha Vineyard Detox. I am finishing the second one tonight then deciding which one to start this week. I remember how I felt. You feel lighter, more energetic, clearer skin and eyes, clears up symptoms of just about everything and overall is one of the healthiest things you can do for mind, body and spirit. So stay tuned for the "new me".

No comments: