Sunday, November 7, 2010

Whether or Weather?

Just got back from San Diego where arguably they have the greatest weather in the country. I returned home to a gorgeous Fall Sunday in Chicago. Have you noticed that the WEATHER is often the predictor of WHETHER or not you do things... well it is for me.

I don't know if I suffer from SAD Seasonal Affected Disorder or just feel so inspired to do things in and outside when it's so beautiful weather wise. OK, so my BFF got me MBT's and if you don't know what those sneakers are...they are the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body. I walked miles in them today and my whole body aches...in a good way...I think. So enough of this, I need to go soak in a hot bath but can't decide "whether" to do that or just go sit outside and enjoy the great crisp "weather".

No comments: