Sunday, November 21, 2010

Puttin' On the Elysian

Had a great time being the emcee for EO's (that's Entrepreneur's Organization) for their fashion show and oh so much more. The whirlwind behind all this is one Julie Northcutt, entrepreneur extraordinaire. It was held at the new gorgeous upscale Elysian Hotel in Chicago and the CEO, David Pisor kicked off the classy event with a great speech on his background and his vision for this new brand. There are apartments (if you can call an 8M home on top of a hotel as such) that have monthly taxes of 12k, that caused quite an audience gasp. After the fashion show, we were all treated to fabulous food and drink, dancers, makeup tables, jewelry displays, it was a tour de force in luxury (right up my proverbial alley:-) They filmed it live to a global audience of EO members and now posted it on YouTube...if you are so inclined http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0kXqVeZBlQ
At this Thanksgiving time, I am truly so thankful for the amazing opportunities I have been afforded through my various careers as a speaker, coach, consultant, Vistage Chair along with the people I have met, the places I have gone (I sound like Dr. Seuss) and the blessings of sharing these experiences in the hopes of inspiring others to live life outrageously.

No comments: