Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hoo Hah!

I just came back from my National Speakers Convention in Orlando (ugh) and following up on the collection of business cards. Lots of great speeches, networking, schmoozing and partying. The funny thing about getting 1500 speakers in one place, you get alot of ego in the room, alot of BS, "oh I'm traveling 564 days a year, doing 300 presentations, making zillions of dollars, I'm on the best seller list and ya da ya da ya da. If you can wade through all that, there is alot of caring and sharing from authentic folk, the kind I like. One of the keynoters, Mark Gungor was hysterically funny as he talked about gender differences and every time he shared a "male thing", he had the men in the audience shout, "Hoo Hah", that was quite funny and became the buzzword of the week. He's all over YouTube and worth the watch.

No comments: