Friday, July 2, 2010

I Need Your Help! Please, Please, Please...

I know you're probably sick of this but it's your last chance to VOTE FOR ME!
Pretty please, with sugar on top!
Only two more days and you'll never have to hear about this again. Well, at least not until you watch me on my very OWN (I couldn't resist!) talk show after I win this contest (the power of positive thinking!)
All my life has been leading up to this moment, this opportunity. My biggest goal, always, was to have my own national talk show. Oprah and reality TV super producer Mark Burnett are searching for the next big TV star. They ask, "Do you have a big personality and a big dream for yourself?" Well, if that doesn't describe me I don't know what does! They are looking for ME!
So take a look at my audition tape and please, please, please vote for me today...and tomorrow...and the next day, until voting ends. And feel free to send this to your entire contact list, to friends, neighbors, countrymen (and women)...tell the bag boy at Dominick's, your mail carrier, the cab driver...tell everyone to vote for me! Help my dream come true. I promise it will be an "outrageous" show.
Click here to see my audition and cast your vote: Oprah Audition

No comments: