Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Plane Truth

The Plane Truth - I still don't like flying!

After 11 flights this month (but who's counting?) I came to one non startling conclusion. I still don't like flying! Never did, still don't, even 25 years after becoming a professional speaker aka professional flyer.
The Plane Truth | Mikki Williams


Herein lies the lesson...when the joy is greater than the fear, we manage to get through it. Or simply put, when the reward is greater than the risk, albeit, a perception, that is the big duh of the century. I think it's a simple yet profound aha that applies to many areas of our lives if we want to be truthful about it. Yes, I know, we don't always want to be but that's the reality of it, the metaphor of life. If I may quote myself as you know I often love to do, lol..."life is about the choices we make, not the chances we take that truly determines the quality of our lives".

Now go fly a kite, I mean a plane!

No comments: