Sunday, August 21, 2011

An Apple a Day...

Once you go Mac, you never go back...

I love Apple, no not the fruit (well, that too:-) the company. As they say, once a Mac you never go back. I just don't understand why the whole world doesn't use Mac? Yes, I have the desktop, the laptop, the Iphone and now, ta da...the IPad. But it's not just the ease and creativity and fun of the products it's the culture that just wows me.

C'mon you PC puppets, go into an Apple Store, feel the energy, enjoy the support, dazzle yourself with the products and people. Haven't seen any PC stores with 1-1 support, genius bars, classes, oh puhleeze, why isn't the world using Apple products? I'm crazy for companies with culture like Apple, like Zappos, like Facebook. My 1-1 trainer has an apple tattooed on his wrist. Not since Harley fanatics have I seen that. In fact, I may have to run out now and buy some apple earrings...sequin of course:-) Make it an outrageous week!

No comments: