Monday, January 17, 2011

Mexico Manana

Sorry for day late, good excuse, vacation recovery...aka reality. So...was in Zihautenjo for a week and loved the whole margarita:-) Read last week's blog if you don't know where it is. It was an awesome trip, fabulous weather, nice people, beautiful resort but oh the service...or lack thereof. "In a minute" means whenever, "right away" means sometime before you die, it's all about "manana", indefinite time. I guess for this type A recovering NYawker, that is a little too slow for me. You see, if I order food and you forget the utensils, it would serve me well to get that li'l fork before my dinner hardens on my plate and is ice cold. I am not complaining, I've got a great tan, had some fantastic food, relaxing massages and well, I guess I'll finish this...manana.

No comments: