Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Never Met a Sequin I Didn't Like:-)

I was speaking at the DanceTeacherWeb conference in Las Vegas this past week and between the glitter of the costumes everywhere plus the glitz of Las Vegas, I was "home". People often ask me if "I've always been like this?" glamourous, glitzy, outrageous and the answer is a resounding YES! Now I have the answer, you see I've been in sparkles since I was four years old at my first dance recital and I guess I just never outgrew as many do. It just fit my self perception then and still does to this day. Alot can be said for sequins, rhinestones, glitter, sparkles...it makes me happy and I believe deep down many people secretly wish they had, as they say, the nerve to wear it. I even had lavender sparkle wall covering in my living room in my Westport home, yes, I wear it, I look at it, I surround myself with it, it's just me, what can I say, no apologies, I just love glamour, always have, always will. Carpe Glitz!

No comments: