Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exhaling in Miami

Since I posted the French Riviera blog I thought it would kick off regular blogging...obviously it didn't, until now...I am on a "it's all about me" week in Miami. Time alone with me to eat organic, work out daily, lounge in the sun (I know, I know), read books, ponder the universe and just exhale. I have been traveling so much, giving speeches almost daily that I needed a break just for me. The kind of break without shopping (and temptation is rampant, there's as much bling here as there is in Vegas), no going out to dinner or socializing (well maybe once...or twice) and just plain ol' vegetate. I've got my routine down pat (what does "down pat" mean anyway?)

Get up without an alarm or scheduled time, that is usually 7ish, breakfast, walk along the beach, work out, emails, beach, read, walk to Whole Foods to get dinner, relax, more emails, some paperwork, TV, sleep...pure heaven:-) Just finished reading "Epilogue" a memoir by Anne Roiphe but will save the details for my monthly ezine. Brought five books with me for the five days, so it's a reading marathon and one of my favorite of all activities. Stay tuned:-)

No comments: