Sunday, December 26, 2010

Movie Madness

Movie Reviews: The Good, The Strange & The Chick Flicks

Ah the holidays! Movies, eat, movies, eat, movies... Yes, there were gifts and traditions and much laughter and joy but oh those movies. So you know I saw "Black Swan" being the dancer I am but psycho-sexual gory thrillers are not what I go to the ballet for. Then there was the proverbial chick flick "How Do You Know". I know this is not worth seeing as I am the queen of chick flicks and well, let's just say, this does not meet the ultra high standards of most, kidding, kidding. OK, so let's try "The Tourist" with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. I actually really liked this movie. I'm not sure why everyone is so ga ga for Depp when I couldn't take my eyes off the spectacular beauty of Jolie...and I'm not gay. Then capped off the holidays with "The Kids Are Alright", speaking of gay, it's about a Lesbian couple and their family and was a fabulous movie with Annette Bening and what's her name, oh for Pete's sake, look it up, I'm too tired to, I've watched too many movies and eaten too much food.

No comments: