Monday, April 26, 2010

To Join or Not To Join...

Reading Jay Goltz' blog today triggered my feelings around business groups. Yes, I drank the kool aid 15 years ago and believe in them wholeheartedly. Based on comments, people are confused as to what is a business development group versus a networking group. Vistage International is for business owners who want to grow their businesses and themselves exponentially, it's a proven model, over 50 years young that works. While I have spoken for and familiar with the YPO's, EO models which are also good (OK, OK, I'm a speaker for Vistage and Chair two of my own peer advisory boards for them) I have been privy to watch, coach, support the development of many entrepreneurs and small business owners. Check it out!
http://www.mikkiwilliams.com/Vistage/Index

No comments: