Sunday, October 25, 2009

Time management is a fallacy!

It's choice management. OK, so you know I love to quote myself and this is right out of my Whole Life Trilogy. Last time I checked we all had 24 hours so when you say "when I have more time..." or "when I make time...." it really is ludicrous. We makes choices on our time every day...you choose to get up an hour early and workout or you choose to sleep in. You choose to stay up an hour later and read a book or you choose to go straight to sleep. You choose to go to work on the weekend or you choose to stay home and play with your kids. We make choices everyday about how we spend our time, we don't manage it, we choose how we use it. Listen to the Cat's In The Cradle if you want a sobering reminder of what's important to balance your life.

No comments: