Sunday, September 27, 2009

Zumba-licious!

I missed last Sunday, mea culpa! It's been a whirlwind. This weekend, my best friend, Sherry from Seattle came in for her repeat session of my Speakers School, two days of 8 hour training, from there we went straight to Lake Geneva, WI for me to give a speech, got up at 5am the next day to go to Sandwich, IL to become certified Zumba instructors (www.zumba.com) and right from there back to downtown Chicago to see Barishnikov dance. Whew! Do you forgive me now? Is there a moral to this story? When does society decide that age is the dictator of lifestyle, of energy, of trying new things, of taking risks, of continual learning. For this gal...never...how 'bout you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When does society decide that age is the dictator of lifestyle, of energy, of trying new things, of taking risks, of continual learning. For this gal...never...how 'bout you? """" I am so turning this one into a sticky on my fridge ! Thank you