Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Clipping Queen

The Clipping Queen | Mikki Williams Blah Blah Blog I clip and file...no, not nails...magazines. That doesn't make me a bad person just someone who early in life found a strange hobby that makes me exhale. Yes, I love to read magazines, all kinds, fashion, business, travel, cheesy:-) and I tear out articles of interest, words I like, cartoons, ideas, you name it, I tear it. I must admit it piles up faster than I can file but that's due to 9/11...huh?

You see I used to be able to carry scissors on the planes when I traveled and so the tear sheets were all neatly cut up and ready for filing when I got home, get the picture now? I digress. Then I file them in all kinds of categories from trips I want to take, clothes I want to buy, ideas for my speeches, I have a file for everything. Now you're thinking, what does this have to do with work life balance? This is just one of my many methods for relaxing. I guess the real question is, what are yours?

No comments: