Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Chair Excellence Award

I just received another Chair Excellence Award for leading two groups for Vistage, the world's foremost executive organization. It's been my honor and pleasure to work for them for 12 years and to guide two groups of THE most amazing people!

Here's a little about Vistage:
Work on Your Business with CEOs,
Executives and Owners Just Like You 
Since 1957, Vistage has made a difference by bringing together groups of successful executives across a broad array of industries. The goal: more success. Each group is designed to help members help each other improve their businesses and their lives. 
Vistage groups meet once a month to solve problems, evaluate opportunities and work on an assortment of strategic and operational issues. They are confidential forums of experienced executives who rely on each other for wisdom and counsel.

If you want to know more about Vistage and how you can benefit, call me: 312.664.8447 or send me an email for more info mikki@mikkiwilliams.com
If I can't be your Chair I can help you find the right one for you anywhere in the country. 

No comments: