Friday, March 1, 2013

A FIRST-CLASS OUTRAGEOUS EVENT!

Vistage International | Mikki Williams Blog
Greetings friends, peers, associates, and even those of you I've never met!

I'd like to invite you and/or a friend to join me for a first-class OUTRAGEOUS event on Tuesday, March 19th at 7:30 a.m. (I know it's early, but believe me, it'll be worth your while!) at the luxurious Park Hyatt in Chicago.

But wait...there are a couple of small requirements so let me tell you about this opportunity...

As you may know I facilitate two peer advisory boards for Vistage International
, the world's leading executive organization. Well, I'm in the process of building a new group and am looking for CEOs who run $1M-$50M companies in any industry who are looking to grow their business and/or themselves exponentially as opposed to organically.

This is accomplished through seven tried-and-true components which I will share at the event. Companies statistically grow 3.5 times faster after Vistage membership. It's not a networking or social organization (although that is indeed a perk of membership) - it's an invitation-only, selection-based opportunity, and it's not for the faint of heart. It's a place where accountability fuels growth, where you come to get your answers questioned in a "care-frontational" style on a day you work ON your business, not IN your business.

My current CEO group is full, with 100% retention. This new group is already half-filled and I would like to have it completely filled for an April launch. The event is a mini-Vistage experience and is invitation only, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. with breakfast and a guest speaker. It's an opportunity to chat with me, and learn more about Vistage and the culture I create within my groups, to see if either you or your referral is a mutual fit.

This is where you come in!

If you're interested please let me know. And if you don't live in Chicago perhaps you know someone who does, or know someone who knows someone who does. You get the idea. It's called networking, and I built my first group this way, even before social media! Incidentally, two of my members come from out-of-state specifically to be in my group (one from New Hampshire, one from Nebraska), so distance is only an obstacle if you let it be.

I have been an award-winning Vistage Chair for 11 years, and a top-tier speaker for Vistage for 18 years, speaking to their 16,000 member network globally. It's a stellar organization that you owe it to yourself to investigate.

Okay, I'm done! Now it's your turn...forward this message to anyone you think might be interested, and send me an email if you have any questions, would like to learn more for yourself, or even if you want to find out about a group in your area of the country. mikki@mikkiwilliams.com.

To learn more information about Vistage International and my groups, please click here: 
more info about Vistage

Be outrageous!
Mikki Williams, CSP
Chair, Vistage International

No comments: