Friday, April 8, 2011

Speakers School's Almost in Session!



Why should you come to Speakers School with Mikki Williams, CSP in Chicago? Because you'll not only learn how to be a better speaker but you'll have a blast doing it! Two and a half fun-packed and informative days of presentation skills, video coaching, business tips and how-tos on getting bookings.
Twenty-five years ago no one believed I would ever make it because I was too outrageous, too different, not corporate enough. And yet, Hair I Am! I've spoken at The White House twice, I was the first speaker after apartheid to tour South Africa and speak at Mandela's home, I was featured on the front page of The Wall St. Journal...ya da ya da ya da.
Come to Speakers School and learn how to be a great speaker (outrageous-ness not required).

No comments: