Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammy and Valentine

Grammy and Valentine in Hollywood

Grammy and Valentine!


No, it's not the name of a new movie, it's a toss up between being so excited that THE son aka Jason is actually at the Grammy's in Hollywood (see photo of Staples Center) tonight with his Valentine, Heather as I am glued to TV or the excitement that I have over tomorrow's V-Day which I happen to love.

Yes, I admit I am an over the top romantic mush and look forward to this day every year despite the naysayers and the men who dread it. I send e-cards, real cards, I love receiving them, and the flowers, the chocolates, the gifts, over the top, I love this red letter day, pun intended. So go have yourselves a special day on me:-)

1 comment:

Samantha Hoffman said...

Hah, once again we prove that opposites attract! How is it we get along so well??
http://samanthahoffman.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-is-trap.html