Sunday, April 19, 2009

Travel-mania

Funny I wrote that and immediately thought of my first catering business called Gourmania. I digress! Tomorrow I leave for Atlanta to speak and I LOVE staying at the W hotel there, so eclectic, so fun, so me:-) Home for one day to do "stuff", c'mon you all have "stuff" then the whirlwind begins...Speakers School this Thurs and Friday and I always look forward to that. People from all over the country, some I know, many I don't, always an interesting mix, so always a joy. I keep seeing an increase in attendance as more and more people either enter the profession or realize it's the best way to promote a product or service.

I leave the next day for a wedding at The Ritz Carlton in Las Vegas, (details after the occasion) then straight to New York City, my ol' home and home of "the son" who happily I will get to see and hug after my two presentations. And then...off to my home in FL for another round of "extreme decorating" before closing up for the summer. Whew!

Home on May 4th for a month or so of deliberate "stay at home-ness" to write, to do projects, to relax, to eat and exercise really well, heck I might even sign up for a course that meets weekly, something I haven't been able to do in 22 years since I started on my "travel-mania" speaking career.

Stay tuned!

No comments: